Pages

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Sivaji - The Boss!


Super Star Rajinikanth - 'Sivaji' - The Boss!, all are expecting this movie eagerly like me, it will be releasing on 15th June 2007 all around the world. This movie creates hype among the people and even in cinema industry. I'm exciting when I see this hoarding in middle side of Gemini Flyover, I usually ride by this road and I seen all ads here which realted to products but always 'The Boss' has a special place..!.

'First Day First Show' (FDFS) - This slogan always playing not only for the Rajini Fans, the interest for FDFS increasing in everyones mind may be the mixer brands is the main reason. The name Sivaji itself very famous in Indian History, and its starring by Super Star, Direction by Shankar (well-known for social problems based stories), Producing by AVM, Music by A.R. and many...

I am very much eager to get FDFS tickets for me and my friends.

Lets enjoy the multi-brand cinema SIVAJI, THE BOSS!

No comments: