Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Telephone Conversation Recording


I bought an adapter which helps to record conversation over landline telephone. It is available in Riche Street - Omega Electronics - Rs.120/-. I had an idea to do this when I seen a post in http://www.kiruba.com/ blog. I'm really interested in doing such electronics funda.. Now I installed @ my home.. yup!! its working fine... :-) The first call I made to my mobile and recorded a conversation with my mom in next room, hehehehe... cool!! Its many more techniques out there to do fun @ PC. Lets find out.......

Connection Interface in Adapter:
1. Telephone Jack In - 1
2. Telephone Line Out - 1
3. Mic Jack Out - 1

Connection:
1. Telephone Line to Adapter
2. Adapter to Phone
3. Adapter to PC Mic
4. Use Sound Recording Software

Thats all!! You Done!! :-)

The following link may help to download Sound Recording Pro for your PC:


This Pro helps to record long duration conversation and its have many more, check it out.

No comments: